LifeFactory Glass Baby Bottle with Silicone Sleeve 9oz - Raspberry
Our baby bottles are made of the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass. This allows our bottles to transition safely from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeves provide a good gripping surface for little hands and help protect against the occasional drop. Includes 9-ounce (250 ml) bottle with Stage 2 (3-6 mos) nipple. Care and use - Before first use, place in dishwasher or in boiling water for 3 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene. Immediately after use, disassemble individual top components (e.g. nipple from top or valve from cap). All parts are dishwasher safe (top rack only). To wash by hand: wash separately in hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Bottle and sleeve may be placed in the dishwasher or boiled without removal of the sleeve. If you wish to remove the sleeve, it comes off best in warm, soapy water. To allow venting and prevent nipple/valve collapse, do not over-tighten screw top
From the Manufacturer
Lifefactory's glass baby bottles are bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalate, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) free.
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides durability and a tactile non-slip gripping surface
- Dishwasher safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve unless desired)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper and silicone nipple. All materials are BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free. All materials are FDA approved.
- Compatible with most major breast pumps
- All components are made in the U.S. or Europe. Product assembled in the U.S.