Salus Nimbus Infant Vest 20-30 bls Pink
The Nimbus Infant life vest (pfd), made in Canada by Salus Marine Wear, is the only infant life vest to use the more expensive and super soft Ensolite foam for exceptional comfort. Salus also uses a unique method to taper the edges of the foam reducing the blocky effect. This leads to a much more comfortable fit particularly in the arm holes. The unique double collar design is also more comfortable and eliminates the annoying flopping of the collar in the wind. Designed for comfort, the Salus Nimbus Infant life vest encourages children to wear it for hours at a time. All PFDs float, but life vests can't save lives when kids won't keep them on. Specially contoured to hug little bodies, children will get the best fit, mobility and safety at the water's edge, or while swimming and boating. The Nimbus makes waterplay safer for children and more relaxing for adults.
- Type II PFD - U. S. Coast Guard approved
- infant size 20 - 30 lbs, chest size 14" - 22"
- Ensolite soft foam and rounded edge design for exceptional comfort and fit
- elasticized back for comfort and a proper fit
- unique double soft collar for comfort and neck support (collar does not flop around)
- leg harness to keep vest in position and eliminate ride-up
- adjustable chest strap with quick release buckle
- two quick drain mesh pockets with velcro closure flaps
- heavy duty YKK front zipper
- top grab loop
- bottom lining mesh provides for quick drainage, superior drying, and longer life
- made in Canada