Medela Harmony Manual Breastpump
$58.65 Regular price $69.99
You save 16%
Harmony is a single, manual breastpump designed for occasional time away from baby.
- 2-Phase Expression technology is proven to produce more milk in less time.
- The best selling manual breastpump.
What is 2-Phase Expression Technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation phase - When babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression phase - After milk flow or let-down starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
- Single manual pump: For occasional time away from baby
- 2-Phase Expression Technology: More milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the Expression phase
- Soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle: For comfort
- 24 mm PersonalFit breastshield: Other sizes available separately
- Bottle stand: Helps prevent spills
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are made without BPA : Safe for mom and baby
IMPORTANT: If you experience discomfort while pumping, contact a lactation professional. You may need a larger size PersonalFit breastshield to reduce the possibility of nipple irritation or injury. Call 1-800-TELL YOU. Make sure breastfeeding is well established before introducing a nipple
IMPORTANT: This product is a single user item. Use by more than one user may pose a health risk, performance questions, and voids the warranty
What is Included
- 1 x Harmony breastpump
- 1 x PersonalFit 24mm breastshield
- 2 x 5oz/150mL breastmilk bottles with lid and stand
- 1 x valve
- Instructions for use
- Breastfeeding Information Guide