Ju-Ju-Be Fuel Cell - Annapolis
The training ground of America’s sailors, there's no better place to launch our new Annapolis print! From bow to stern and port to starboard, these little yachts on a navy sea will be sure to make you smile! Peek inside and see the coordinating lining adorned with our "catch of the day"! Lobster anyone?
Fill 'er up! This great looking bottle-bag/lunch-pail fits a lot. Put in three tall bottles with room to spare. Use it for your own lunch and put in a water bottle or two, just don't squish your peanut butter sandwich! The 3M Thinsulate lining keeps things cool (or toasty) for snack time. No one will be running on empty when you keep this great accessory filled up. Oh...almost forgot...it's machine washable!
- Quick grab handle with swivel clip … hooks onto your bag, stroller, etc.
- Fun decorative star stitching on front panel.
- Interior clear zipper lid pocket. Good place for napkins, spoons, or even an ice pack.
- 3M Thinsulate. Hot stuff stays hot, and cool stuff stays cool.
- Teflon™ fabric protector … helps repel stains.
- Agion® treatment protects the liner by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Silver Metal Hardware ... we don't trust any of the cheap plastic stuff.
- Light Colored Linings ... you can actually see what's inside, it's not just a big black hole in there.
- Machine Washable ... air dry.