Britax Essentials Allegiance Convertible Car Seat- Static
The Allegiance™ Convertible Car Seat is the perfect seat for your growing baby. Designed with Britax safety technologies to help provide children extra protection on-the-go.
- Includes SafeCell® Impact Protection – a system of patented safety features designed to help keep baby safe and sound.
- Deep foam-lined shell provides side impact protection to help surround baby in safety.
- 10-Position Harness easily adjusts to make it easy to keep proper harness positions for your growing baby.
- LATCH connectors lock into place with a click, and are released with the push of a button.
- A system of patented technologies in the car seat that work together to help direct crash forces away from your child.
- Stabilizing Steel Frame
- Strong steel frame absorbs crash impact and provides seat stability.
- Impact Absorbing Base
- Compresses to reduce the force of a collision, diverting energy away from your little one.
- V-Shaped Tether
- Reduces seat rotation and slows forward movement.
- 10-Position Harness Adjuster with Headrest- Easily adjusts to keep your baby at proper harness height
- Side Impact Protection- Provides protection against the most harmful type of collisions
- Easy on-off LATCH Connectors- Lock lower anchors into place with a click, and easily release with the push of a button
- Easy Remove Cover- Makes for easy clean-up without having to remove the harness
Warranty: 1 Year manufacture warranty
- Child Weight - Rear Facing: 5 - 40 lbs
- Child Weight - Forward Facing: 20 - 65 lbs*
- Child Standing Height: 49" or less
- Child Seated Shoulder Height - Rear Facing: 9 - 16.75"
- Child Seated Shoulder Height - Forward Facing: 12 - 16.75"
- Product Weight: 19.5 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 18.5" W x 26" H x 21" D
- Seat Area Depth / Width: 11" / 11"
- Shoulder Width: 13"
- Harness Slot Heights:
- 8.5" / 9.5" / 10.5" / 11.5" / 12.5" / 13.5" / 14.5" / 15.5" / 16.5" / 17.5"
- Buckle Strap Depths: 5" / 7.5"
*Recommendation: The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that all infants and toddlers should ride in a Rear-Facing Car Seat until they are 2 years of age or until they reach the highest weight or height allowed by their car seat manufacturer. BRITAX strongly recommends that children ride rear facing to the highest weight or height specified.