Peg Perego PV Convertible Car Seat - Ice
The safety and style of the Primo Viaggio car seat, now available as a Convertible. The Primo Viaggio SIP 5-65 Convertible follows child from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from a rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat. Provides maximum safety and Adjustable Side Impact Protection.
The Primo Viaggio SIP 5-65 Convertible is made with the highest quality of materials, providing complete safety and peace of mind to parents of little ones. It offers added safety features like adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP), a Shock Absorbing Foam Element (SAFE) device, Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) energy-absorbing foam and an anti-rebound bar. Solid anti-rebound bar for use in rear facing mode. Conveniently folds under the base for forward-facing mode.
Alcantrara Collection, Peg Perego uses the Alcantara technology to guarantee well-being and maximum comfort for your child. "Alcantara extraordinary every day."
Style and Comfort
The Primo Viaggio SIP 5-65 Convertible was designed to provide the utmost in safety and fashion. Parents will find the innovative Fresco Jersey performance fabric to comfortably suit their little ones, as well as present a chic and stylish look that would be a welcome addition to any vehicle.
Keep Child Rear Facing Longer
The American Academy of Pediatrics now recommends parents keep their children rear-facing until they reach their second birthday, or they reach the maximum height or weight for their seat. The Convertible allows a child to sit rear facing up to 45 lbs / 20,4 kg, as long as the child's head is at least 1"/2.2 cm below the headrest edge. (Please note: Only the lower seven positions can be used in rear-facing mode.)
Primo Viaggio Convertible at a Glance:
- Reversible Can be used rear-facing for children 5 to 45 lbs / 2,3 kg - 20,4 kg, and forward-facing for children 22 to 65 lbs / 10 kg - 30 kg.
- SIP Side Impact Protection protects child's head, neck and spine. Easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit.
- EPS Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Poly Styrene, in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso from impact forces.
- SAFE A Shock Absorbing Foam Element device located below the shell crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash.
- Anti-Rebound Bar Solid anti-rebound bar for use in rear-facing mode. Conveniently folds under the base for forward facing mode.
- Contoured Steel Back Plate Minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement.
- Quick-Release, Five-Point Safety Harness Made with a "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread; equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip.
- Contoured Base Provides extra stability in any seating position.
- Top Tether Hook Increases stability in forward-facing mode and limits forward movement. UAS Adjustable UAS connectors add stability and are easy to reposition for rear-facing and forward-facing installation.
- Fresco Jersey Performance Fabric Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric found in head panel and removable cushion is easy to clean, breathable and absorbs moisture - keeping child cool and comfortable.
- Wide Padded Seat Includes a specially shaped, removable cushion for newborns to be used until the baby reaches 22 lbs / 10 kg.
- Made in Italy All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
- The rearward facing icon indicates the child restraint can be used in the rear facing position.
- The forward facing icon indicates that the child restraint can be installed and used in the forward facing position. For the Primo Viaggio SIP 5-65 Convertible, a child can forward face from 22 to 65 pounds. The Viaggio HBB 120 can seat a child forward facing from 40 to 120 pounds.
- Side Impact Protection protects the child’s head, neck and spine in the event of a crash. All Peg Perego child restraints offer adjustable SIP with no re-threading required.
- EPS stands for Expanded Poly Styrene, which is located in the shell and head panel of all Peg Perego child restraints. The EPS protects the head and torso of the child from impact forces.
- SAFE stands for Shock Absorbing Foam Element, which is located in the Primo Viaggio Convertible. The device, below the shell of the child restraint, crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash.
- Includes anti-rebound bar attached to base. The solid anti-rebound bar is required to be used while the seat is in rear facing position. It conveniently folds under the base when the child restraint is forward facing mode.
- The top tether hook attaches to the vehicle and increases stability while the child restraint is in forward facing mode and limits forward movement.
- Indicates the child restraint has the capability to recline, in order to provide comfort and safety to little one.
- Indicates that the child restraint can be installed with the vehicle's safety belts.
- UAS (Canada) stands for Universal Anchorage System. The UAS on the Peg Perego child restraints connect to the vehicle, adding additional stability to the child restraint installation.
- The rearward facing icon indicates the child restraint can be used in the rear facing position